Is it possible to use a paid HUD with a trial version of Hand2Note?
Yes, you can use any commercial HUD with the trial version of Hand2Note. Please note that if you have ended the trial period, you need an active EDGE subscription for Global rooms or a PRO subscription if you play in Asian / Chinese poker rooms.
How to activate Hand2Note subscription?
In the main program window, go to Configuration (F12) → Other options → License and insert the key into the window, then press ‘Register’ and agree to re-launch the program.
What rooms does the HUD support?
The HUD works in the rooms supported by Hand2Note. At the moment, the program supports more than 50 poker rooms.
- PokerStars (.COM, .ES and all other reservations)
- Microgaming (classic client)
- Colombia Poker Live
- FTR Poker
- Poker GDFPLAY
- Poker Mania
- Venezuela Poker Live
- Aconcagua Poker
- Brasil Poker Live
- Sur Poker De Las Americas
- Chile Poker Live
- Bolivia Poker Live
- Costa Rica Poker Live
- Guarani Poker Live
- Mexico Poker Live
- Peru Poker Live
- WWin (requires AdvancedPokerTools converter)
- BetSense (requires AdvancedPokerTools converter)
- MonkeyBet (requires AdvancedPokerTools converter)
- Baazi (requires AdvancedPokerTools converter)
- SvenskaSpelPoker (requires AdvancedPokerTools converter)
- Poker MIRA (requires KingsConverter)
- Red Argentina De Poker (requires KingsConverter)
- Molly’s Game
- Tribal Pioneer
The lists can either be updated with new rooms or temporarily narrowed due to updates of some apps. You can always check the actual information on your room with our support service.
When switching to a new limit, do I only need to pay for the difference?
That’s right, only the difference is paid for when you transfer to a new limit.
I bought New Simple HUD but decided to update to Dynamic HUD now, do I need to buy it again or just pay for the difference?
Within the packs ADAPTIVE / NEW SIMPLE / DYNAMIC, only the difference is paid for. When transferring from other packs, the full price has to be paid.